Apr 16th 2017
This Week in Tech 610
Zombie Shopping Malls
United "overbooking": what's the real story? A murder streamed on Facebook Live. Apple sues Qualcomm, Qualcomm sues Apple right back. Windows 10 Creators Update is here - are you excited for 3D Paint? The internet Archive emulates early Macs. Princeton creates an unblockable ad blocker. Nintendo stops selling the NES Classic - why? The death of the American mall.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Qualcomm fires back at Apple suit, seeks damages of its own
- Netflix reaches 75% of US streaming service viewers, but YouTube is catching up
- Government Hackers Used Microsoft Word Zero-Day to Install Spyware on Russian Targets
- Review: Windows 10 Creators Update is quite a small major update
- Microsoft fixes 'critical' Office Word security flaw under active attack
- How Delta masters the game of overbooking flights
- Internet Archive now lets you emulate early Macintosh software
- Software Library: Macintosh
- 5 reasons Nintendo is discontinuing its ridiculously popular $60 game console, the NES Classic
- Princeton’s Ad-Blocking Superweapon May Put an End to the Ad-Blocking Arms Race
- Roku TVs will eavesdrop on your shows to serve up ads
- Cleveland police seek suspect in murder streamed on Facebook
- Love in the Time of Cryptography
- Is American Retail at a Historic Tipping Point?
- From ‘Zombie Malls’ to Bonobos: America’s Retail Transformation